Top 10 Things to
do with a 50-pound butter PDA
10. Message & track incredibly large butter-sculpted
mobile workers, field service vehicles
9. Justification for extreme refrigeration of all
Best Buy stores
8. Beaming butter business card to fellow techies
at networking events
7. Show up techies that purchased the Claudia
Schiffer edition Palm V
6. Reading butter-Palm compatible book titles during
long commute home
5. Highly unusual tech support call to Palm: "You
say your PDA is melting?"
4. Healthy Midwestern snack that melts in your mouth
not in your Palm
3. Cinnamon toast, lots of cinnamon toast
2. Freeze & deliver to Palm CEO, Carl Yankowski in
Christmas gift basket
1. Allow cows to manage busy schedule of milking,
In honor of the
2001 Minnesota State Fair, wireless application firm Gearworks, commissioned
the creation of a 50-pound butter sculpture in the form of a gigantic
Rather than see
the world's first, largest, and most beautiful, Butter PDA go to waste,
we recognized the market demand for such an item and now offer it to the
public in a charity auction.
The Butter PDA
was commissioned to display Gearworks' software login screen but can easily
be smoothed and carved to display whatever message or image you desire.
As butter goes, the Butter PDA is also quite sturdy and could survive
transport of several hundred miles given proper refrigeration.
Own a piece of
history! We strongly encourage you to bid often and bid high!
should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.